Network Consulting Service 510-744-0615 in Newark


Workstation Building

We have built business class computers to spec (client specifications and needs) for 24 years now. Our computers are staged to give you performance, endurance, and dependability at a reasonable cost. Our Price is ususally about 20% above the consumer boxes which are built to last a year and a half, just outside their warranty window. Our workstations usually last 5-9 years because I use only intel CPUs and ASUS motherboards 90% of the time and the other 10% are Intel motherboards due to spec requirements. ASUS delivers better performance than Intel generally and has a manufacturers 3 year warranty. Specifying Hard drives I use only Seagate now, and I have had very few failures inside a 3 year usage window with lots of use and loads! DVD Rom drives I use Pioneer Dual Layer, then Sony. Cd Rom Drives Sony, and for floppies when desired only Teac!  I prefer Viewsonic LCD panel Displays, or second choice is Samsung!! Both display Manufacturers have a 3 year warranty on the backlight in their LCD Panels. I usually get close to twice this lifetime with these Manufacturers LCD panels. Our margin is very small on these workstations, but due to the longevity, the clients are pleased and have us come by for routine maintenance prolonging the useful lives of their computers. 

Copyright © 2011 - 2014 R & D Computer Networking 510-517-4158 Fremont Ca 94536

http://www.hotdoodle.com, HotDoodle™ Custom Web Design and Quality Affordable Website Designers for Small Businesses and Professionals
Powered by http://www.hotdoodle.com, HotDoodle™ Custom Web Design and Quality Affordable Website Designers for Small Businesses and Professionals
Affordable Website Designers for Web Site You Edt Site Map Dallas Texas Dentist Metlife, Aetna, Guardian, Delta Dental, Humana and Cigna
Ionic colloidal silver water generator
Overhead Garage Doors in Oakland California
Experienced audit manager in Chicago with CPA, MBA, big 4, SOX 404, Sarbanes-Oxley, spanish
Fremont General Contractor in the California East Bay Area 94538